in accordance with Current National Guidelines
In your home, pre-school or local venue.
Especially great for Mother's Clubs and new parents!
Your pre-crawling baby is welcome.
A fun and affordable two-hour class.
A hands-on class using mannequins- easy for Spanish speakers.
• Learn to recognize an infant, child or pre-teen in distress.
• Learn to perform emergency measures for choking.
• Learn to perform CPR on infant or child who is not breathing or is without a heartbeat.
• Learn hands-on techniques, working with infant and juvenile manikins.
• Be confident that you can handle an emergency for infants to pre-teens.
• Handouts including Safety Tips and CPR/Choke-Saving "At -a Glance"
• Certification Card issued at the end of class, through CPR Family
Classes sell out -
please register in advance to be secure your spot
(Click on Community Classes for details)
August 25 2016
September 25 2016
October 16 2016
October 23 2016
November 3 2016
November 13 2016
December 11 2016
Oct 16 2016
Nov 13 2016
Dec 11 2016
January 15 2017
"Thank you! I took your class when I was pregnant, and it saved my son's life! When he was 6 days old, he turned grey... I gave him the rescue breaths you taught us, and he immediately responded... We ultimately spent 3 nights in hospital with him. He's fine now, and you'd never guess he'd had a problem!"
Vicky K. Marin
Secure Credit Card or E-check Payment online